Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slumber party

There are four (soon to be five) little people who I love very, very much. My sister, Amy, has three kids, Kara has one, and Stephanie is due TOMORROW!!! Nieces and nephews are just the sweetest most fun people in the world. I love when my sister gives me the opportunity to have the kids spend the night. I will say it is absolutely exhausting, so I choose to do it sparingly. Tuesday night was my sister's wedding anniversary so her kiddos came over for some fun at Aunt Katies. We ordered pizza, ate snow cones, made (and ate) monkey bread, and watched a movie with popcorn. Pretty much, we ate. But I loved it, and I think they did too.
eating monkey bread in the morning.
Two things to note:
1. Taylor in the background- not so into the candid photos at her age
2. Trey doesn't have pants on because he woke me up at 3:00 am and said, "Aunt Tatie, help me take off my pants...they are wet" Sure little dude. We took them off and he went back to bed. The bad aunt didn't even check to see if the whole floor or pull up was wet... I was sleepy.
Popcorn and a movie

The train collection that came for the party

Can't wait for the next slumber party... once I recover.

No comments: