Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Big Day

Despite the warnings of severe weather all week our wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. The sun was shining and it was in the mid seventies. I seriously could not have asked for better weather. The whole day was outside so we definitely enjoyed not shivering. I cannot imagine anything different for this day. It was absolutely perfect. Here is a scaled down version of the photos from our big event. 
Me and bridesmaids getting our hair done

Save the date, invitation and program


Hands In!  
"Mueth Wedding"



my mom with the girls she's known since middle school
Despite our initial thoughts on a "first look" we decided to do one. Tom and I had such a great time seeing each other for the first time just the two of us. It was awesome and much easier for me since I don't like a lot of people looking at me. 

walking to my "first look" 


the tap
HI! Pure joy! 


Tom models for me!

very nice, Tom!

Immediately following the "first look" our wedding party found us to take many, many more wedding photos. 






















these girls had me laughing all day!






the bridge added a nice touch for aerial shots 















onto the venue

When we got to the venue everything looked great for the night. We took a few more shots but mainly just prepared for the big event!  
the candy bar 



Matching argyle socks 
the gorgeous bouquets and bouquet wraps 

one of my very favorite from the day
the venue before the guests 

the favors ... handmade coasters


the head table 
Here 
Comes
The Bride





Listening to my sweet niece, Taylor, read





Entering the reception

the first dance

the kids dancing were a highlight...Dane only wanted to dance with me 
too cute
Joe was an awesome dancer

the tent, all lit up at night
My favorite little Frosts
The cocktail hour was a blast. Yard games were so much fun. 
We had a blast dancing all night





time to go! 
singing "Don't Stop Believing" during our sparkler departure


A final kiss goodbye

 A weekend I will never forget. My photographer captured it perfectly. Thanks to everyone who made it so special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ceovan
Katie, you looked absolutely stunting. With such beautiful pics. I don't know how your album can possibly be condensed. Beautiful photography!! Happiness to you both, Aunt Kelli