Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heather's Bachelorette Party!

Although I would say I am not Bachelorette Party material I had a blast at Heather's party this past Saturday night. We started the day with pedicures to include the sweet maid of honor and Heather's soon to be step daughter. Hopefully you can see how darling she is...even with the picture turned!
Then we gave Heather her gift which made her cry. It was a book of advice and well wishes from all of her closest friends.


We got all dressed up for our night out... I wish I could put a picture of us in 8th grade next to this :)
The group of girls
Then we went to Lucas Park Grille for Dinner
Hilarious: Heather was talking shmack about these two girls in the bar. When we went into the bathroom Heather was telling me how her hair was bothering her...one of the very same two girls told her she was a hairstylist and offered to put it back up!! She turned out to be super sweet. Lesson learned... don't talk shmack in the bar.
Moving on to Big Bang on the landing
Heather on stage at the Big Bang
Excuse me, are you the bride? May I have this dance?

We had a blast and now can't wait for the wedding! Congratulations, Heather! I couldn't be happier for you!

No comments: