Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All things random and spring and wonderful.

Since I have neglected to blog this spring here is an update of a few happenings from April and May.

One spring day I was able to go down to Ste Genevieve and babysit Dane and Reese. We had a great day filled with fun outside playtime and a walk down to the lake to throw rocks.

One spring evening I was lucky enough to take this hunk on a date. We had a lovely dinner at The Block followed by some time browsing records at a Webster record store. It was a lovely evening. We ended the evening by listening to the new record purchases at home. 

We had a day of pretty intense yard work where we tore up our grass and started fresh. It's come a LONG way! Tom worked so hard and was SO sunburnt!

I got to hang out with these two sweet nephews and take them to see the firetrucks at Kirkwood Fire Station.

Tom and I went on another date. This time to the Blues Playoff game followed 
by a couple drinks at Ballpark Village. 

Easter Sunday was beautiful. We had a great time with family.



I did the Color Run downtown with my sisters and niece. 


I spent a lovely weekend with my mom. On Sunday morning we went to breakfast, visited the cemetary and walked around the property where I got married. It was a perfect morning. 



Tom and I went camping and he took me on a lovely early morning canoe ride. 


Mom and I participated in the St. Louis American Heart Association Walk in honor of a friend's family member. It was a lovely morning in memory of Courtney Chandler. 


We celebrated Celebrated Connor's fourth birthday. Hard to believe he is so old!


I hosted Mother's Day Brunch at my house.

AND FINALLY...we got a new fence.

We had a busy and fun spring full of time with family and friends and house projects. The summer is going equally as fast but hopefully I will keep up on the blog a little better! 

No comments: