Wednesday, January 4, 2017

To My Precious Trace

To My Most Precious Trace on your second birthday,

I can't believe you are two! I know every mom says the time goes fast, but it is truly unbelievable. I think back on the early days of your life and am blown away that that sleep fighting, strong, full of life, excema covered, sweet baby boy is already two years old.  You have taught me so much in your short life. You have changed my perspective in so many ways and have brought an unbelievable joy to each and every day.

One amazing thing about you since day 1 has been your strength. You were an early roller, sitter, crawler, walker and soccer player. You are still amaze us with your mobility, coordination and speed. You love to climb and run and play and look so coordinated doing all of them. I cannot wait to see what sport you choose to fall in love with as I know you will excel.

I am also constantly amazed by your sense of humor and bubbly personality. Seriously, who knew such a small guy could have so much life in him? You make me laugh every single day. You have said the most hilarious things since you were just a tiny little guy. You have the best facial expressions, laugh, and sayings. You love to do funny things like ride the escalator (lefadado) at Dierbergs, say made up words (a boza boza boza), race, tell us what you want then say "Sounds good, like idea" and make spontaneous animal sounds. I could go on and on with all the hilarious and fun things you do. You are an absolute joy to be around.

Trace, THANK YOU, for coming into our lives two years ago and making it brighter every day since then. I love you to the moon and all the way back! Keep shining that big personality. You are going to do huge things my sweet baby boy!

Love you,

Mom

No comments: