Monday, May 18, 2009

TJ Got Married!

Although my older brother is 27, it is still a bit difficult for me to picture him married. But right now he is living it up in Cancun while the rest of us are reeling from a wedding weekend. It was an absolute blast. TJ was quite the mature man, Ashley looked beautiful, and the rain predictions ended up being a flop. Overall, it was a great weekend filled with friends, family, and fun. I can't believe you are married, Teej. I am proud of you, bro. 
Me with my little man on the "frolley"
He's quite the dancer... who knew
Me and Tom
My sweet baby Claire
the adorable bridesmaids
Ashley and TJ
ring bearer and flower girl

1 comment:

Heather Verweyst said...

ummmm love it!!!!
Happy Almost Birthday friend!!-PS I would love to meet this blonde named Tom!! ; )