Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life is Crazy...More to Come Soon

It's been a bit since I have had a chance to blog. It is not because life has been boring or mundane or lacking any news. A LOT has been going on. Here's a rundown:

* Last week was terrible- speeding ticket, team drama, honeymoon reservation issues...ugh. It was bad. I was over it. I needed a vacation.

*Wednesday night I had a great dinner and glass of wine with a friend. It was exactly what I needed

*Thursday Heather came into town and it couldn't have been a more timely visit. We laughed, cried and just enjoyed having time together. It was so great having her here. Sunday, she was gone and it was back to the grind.

*This week has been a whirlwind. Not quite ready to report the happenings of the week, but I will soon.

All in all I have just been too busy and exhausted and mentally drained to blog. I'll get back at it soon .

-Katie

No comments: