Sunday, November 16, 2014

Showered With All Kinds of Baby Love

We have been absolutely blown away by the love for our little guy, and he hasn't even arrived yet! We had FIVE perfect showers to honor our little guy and begin to welcome him into the world! We are now just four weeks away and cannot wait to introduce him to everyone. 

The first shower I had was in August. It was a small gathering with a few friends and their moms. My best friend was in town from Portland and wanted to honor our little guy. She did a great job having an adorable little dinner at Billy G's. I got a number of wonderful gifts and had a wonderful time with these ladies.




The next shower I had was thrown by my in laws. It was a wonderful evening full of family and friends and delicious food. I had a great time hanging with Tom's family and got so many great and adorable gifts for our little JT. 
Cousins 
All the Mueth Family at the shower 
My sweet mother in law
My grandmother has thrown two showers for every kid in my family. We were the last to get married and the last to have kids so this was shower number 12 for her! She is unbelievable. At 89 years old she is still a fabulous hostess and cook. I just cannot believe all the work she puts in to do this for each of us. 







We ALWAYS play BINGO complete with prizes. This is mama teaching two of her grandchildren.

Great food and desserts

My mom, me and my grandmother
My sisters and mom worked together to throw me a beautiful shower the weekend of Halloween. The decorations, food, favors and company were perfect. They did a great job!






Adorable favors to go along with our love for camping


amazing tasting food

me, my sisters and sister in law


me with my mom
Right when we thought we had been thoroughly showered Tom's work surprised him with a shower for our little guy. Again, everyone is just too nice. I went in for lunch with his coworkers and it was lovely.

Needless to say we feel very fortunate, spoiled and humbled. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives and cannot wait for everyone to meet our sweet little guy. I can already tell he will be very loved indeed.

No comments: