Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not just about photos...

Let me just preface this "photo" blog by saying it isn't just about photos. My sisters tend to really like my photography although I think it is nothing special. My sister, Stephanie, recently asked if I would create a blog with my photography, so this is the result. 

However, you may also catch some insight into my life, the random things I think about, and the people I care about. I understand that I don't have an adorable little one whose life I will be detailing with pictures and little glimpses of "kids say the darndest things", so you may lose interest quickly. However, if you remember to, please stop by randomly... you may find a picture or story that is pleasing to you. With this, then, I enter the blogging world. 

1 comment:

Heather Verweyst said...

Hey Katie! I am so excited you are doing this! I love your photos too and this is a great way to share them! Love ya tons,
Heather