Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fun Fall Saturday

This past Saturday the weather was way more beautiful than we were expecting. My mom and two of my sisters headed to Ste. Genevieve to go to Crown Valley Winery. That 80's Band was performing so the usual peaceful, pretty winery was hopping with all kinds of crazy people. We mainly enjoyed people watching and eating while also consuming a bit of wine and throwing in some random conversation. It was a fun day... we now know to be prepared for a way crazier day if we go next year.
Me, Steph, and Amy
Me, Mom, Steph, and Amy

After the winery I got texts from Heather and Tom. Both of them were in the Soulard area. After much begging and pleading my mom dropped me off in Soulard. I found Heather at Oktoberfest. Tom later came to join. It was a fun experience, but not something I would do every year... it was absolutely packed. Those who enjoy booze and cold weather probably enjoyed it way more than this wineo who would prefer to be hot any day.
Me and Heather at Oktoberfest

No comments: