Thursday, October 8, 2009

Team Service Project

Since it is my second season coaching at Missouri Baptist I have a few more things figured out. I didn't have to spend weeks trying to find a place for my team to do our service project. We returned to Special Need Soccer Association (SPENSA) and served as volunteer assistants to the youth soccer players. The girls had a blast despite the chilly weather. As a sidenote, I also have a really, really great team this year. With five new freshman and a new transfer we have a lot of newbies to work with. The team, however, is totally meshing and it is fun to go to practice and see what the season will look like. A few more players and we will have it made.
The team
A few freshman doing jumping jacks with their soccer friend
I think he's in love.
Kahlyn, Denise, and their kid
Some frosh and their friend

Looking forward to the fall :)

No comments: