10 Current Rauish facts:
1. My team just finished fall ball. We lost to Wash U and beat Truman. They really did pretty well, but we still have some stuff to work on.
2. My marathon is Sunday. I go back and forth between wanting a good time and wanting to simply take in the experience. I guess I will see how I feel Sunday morning. The good news is that weather is supposed to be amazing in NYC that day.
3. I have had a 3 day head ache... I don't love that.
4. I am taking 9 grad school hours right now. It is a lot of work, but I luckily I can get work done during my office hours.
5. I may never run again... and I may run a marathon in January. The second option will probably win.
6. I miss my college roommates. It's a shame I am busy every weekend until November 21... guess it will be a while before I see them.
7. My gym just got a new spinning bike in the cardio room. I am wondering if I should dabble in spinning and swimming and perhaps try a triathlon in the fall.
8. I haven't read a book in a while and I am pretty sure I didn't take near enough advantage of not being a student for three years.
9. I still miss coaching high school lacrosse even though I know my job is a dream.
10. I need to travel more.
That's all I have for now. Hopefully, a positive marathon report will be posted Monday!!!