Monday, December 30, 2013

Some Good Times in December

December has come and gone so quickly. I have missed several opportunities to blog about fun December events. It was wonderfully busy yet also not overwhelmingly so. We had some downtime but also some fun activities planned. All in all it was a great month. Let's hope the rest of winter passes just as quickly :) 
One evening Tom surprised me with tickets to the Blues game. He got them last minute from work. We sat in the fourth row and also got all we could eat and drink. It was a fun little surprise and a great evening..despite the loss. 



 One evening Tj text and asked if we wanted to come over and hang out. I already had dinner prepared so instead he came to us. With TJ comes Baby Trey...one of my all time favorite dudes. He was particularly amused by my light up glasses.



My siblings helped their kids make Santa handprints and put them on a wreath. Here is the wreath and a poinsettia from mom at dad's burial site. I am sure he was smiling down at that special decoration from some of his favorite people.


Tom and I went to a friend's holiday gathering one evening. It was a great time with family and friends.


It is crazy to think the holidays have come and gone. I am still surprised how quickly they flew this year.

No comments: