Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day Brunch

We have a long tradition of brunch to celebrate Mother's Day. As our family has grown that has become increasingly difficult. A few years ago I suggested I could host Mother's Day brunch since I was the only woman in the family who was not a mother. We enjoyed that so much more than going to a restaurant. Although I am now a mother I still enjoy hosting this holiday. I love to find recipes and make a yummy meal for my family. I love for the kids to run and play and not have to be stuck in a restaurant. I had a blast hosting this year and love to celebrate my sisters but especially my mom and my mama. I had a little flower/garden theme and enjoyed making those treats.



My little buddy looked like Elmer Fudd when he didn't get quite enough sleep before the party.













No comments: