Monday, August 29, 2011

A Weekend at the Lake

This past weekend Tom and I went down to see the Knolls at the lake. My sister, her husband, and baby live there. I haven't been able to see them much during lake season so I was excited to spend some time on the boat... not to mention squeezing that sweet baby. Despite some minor boat malfunctions we were able to get on the water by 12:00 noon on Saturday and spend the day watching the races.

On Sunday we woke up and spent the morning skiing before heading home. I was excited to learn I could still water ski! It's been nearly 15 years since my last attempt.

Joe is all ready to boat!
He is the happiest baby and so easy to make laugh!
Even all scrunched up in the life jacket he never cried.
On the boat, heading out.
On the boat with Uncle TJ
On the boat with Aunt Ashley
It didn't take long before he was fast asleep.

Tom watching the skiers. He kind of looks like a model...right?!
Below is a vide of Tom skiing and Joe laughing. We had a great weekend and enjoyed beautiful weather and a lot of laughs.

No comments: