Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dane is a big brother!

This past weekend was crazy busy with house guests, birthday parties, and a new addition to our family. We all gathered at my parent's house on Sunday night for the Cardinal's game and my dad's birthday. During the gathering my sister got "the call" to come to the hospital to be induced. Off she went as we all carried on with our party, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the little guy on Monday morning (my dad's birthday!) Monday I got to hang with Dane for the day as we waited to go meet his new little brother. Once we finally got dressed and ready to go, new baby, Reese, was already 2 hours old! Below is the recap of the day!

Waiting for the go ahead to come meet him
Dane in his big brother shirt
"Mommy's treats" as Dane says
Joe, happy, as always
Dane getting his first look at Baby Reese
Dane helping Daddy hold baby Reese
My new little friend
The cousins ...minus Claire
The sisters...minus Kara
The new Evelsizer family of 4
Meet Reese Henderson Evelsizer
Born 7:16 am on October 17, 2011
8 pounds 1 ounce, 21 inches long
He shares a middle name and birthday with his papa.


After our time at the hospital we head to lunch and play.
Joe at The Daily Bread
What a big boy!
We dropped my friend, Heather, at the airport and Dane took a much needed nap
Then he was ready to play at McDonald's play land
We were heading to Farmer's Market when it started to rain so we went here instead
That evening Tom and I got to hang with Dane while my mom went to a meeting.
Dane truly adores Tom... it is too cute.
Reese in his little brother shirt the day he came home from the hospital.
I can't wait to love on this little guy as he grows up... he is too sweet!

No comments: