Monday, October 31, 2011

Monster Bike Bash

This past weekend as everyone was wishing they were in St. Louis for the Cardinal's World Series win Tom and I were heading out to Columbia. Weeks ago we committed to do the Monster Bike Bash on the Katy Trail with Paul and his girlfriend, Alex. And I'm glad we did. I haven't dressed up in years. It was a fun way to dress up and get outside on one of the last beautiful weekends left.
Tom got together with the guys and dressed as the Beastie Boys from the Intergalactic video...weird right? I decided to be Waldo. I just looked a little crazy if you ask me, but I had so much fun.
Me and Tom before the ride

There was a huge crew of people and we hit the trail together. It was a blast with lots of music, laughs, and even some good conversation. Not sure if you can tell in this picture but there was even a group that coordinated and dressed as a six pack. Too funny.

The Beastie Boys hanging by the bridge.
All the Beastie Boys together. Tom carried BB music with him. It was a big hit.
Tom biking with an elephant and Jockey...normal.
Paul with his pumpkin and a little pumpkin
The next segment of pictures is me hidden as Where's Waldo at various places throughout the day. For some reason this may have been the most entertaining thing I've done in a while.


Yes..."Amy Winehouse" is passed out in the front of my picture





We made a dinner run to Midway Truckstop...home of the reality show "Truck Stop Missouri"
They were filming. And Tom took a picture with the cut outs of the stars... one of whom happens to be an old college roommate. Too funny.
The night culminated with camping complete with a campfire and a lit pumpkin. Too fun.

No comments: