Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Finally October!!!

I can't believe it is finally October!!! I couldn't be happier. There are so many things I have been anticipating about this month...even more than the usual fall leaves and delicious pumpkin pastries and drinks.

Among the things to be excited about:
1. Tom and I have been engaged for four months and therefore 1/4 of our engagement has passed. Woohoo! I am actually most excited that we are so close to one year until our wedding. We have done so much planning already and I have enjoyed every last minute of it. I am eager to continue the planning and be able to say October 13 without having to clarify 2012.
2. I have been coaching field hockey this fall and have really enjoyed it, but I am also so excited that field hockey is over next Friday.
3. Lacrosse fall ball ends the next day.
4. AND that weekend Heather and Lara will be in town.

Does life get any better?! Wait.. yes it does.
See this little guy?
For the last 8 months he has been hugging "Baby Reese" in his mommy's belly and talking about being a big brother. I can't wait to see him in action. Baby Reese will be here within the next few weeks. The seventh of my nieces and nephews.

October 2011 is good. Let's see if October 2012 can match it :)

No comments: