Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Some more Random Summer

This summer is passing by quickly but has already been really great. I am in a busier time right now as I have summer school/camp every day from 11:15-3:15 and this week I have Field Hockey Camp as well. I am also coaching a high school club lacrosse team two nights a week. These are all great things but keep me really busy. I wish I could share pictures from summer school and talk about it a little more but it is a public school thing so I really can't. I will just say I am learning so much and having a blast. I have gotten a little time to hang out with some of my favorite little people and also gotten a chance to go to the gardens twice for the Whitaker Music Festival. All in all we are enjoying our summer and trying to slow it down as best we can. Enjoy a smattering of pictures from different days. 
Trey came over one night so we could babysit
Tom is awesome with Trey and even babysat by himself for a half hour
Sweet Trey loved the baby backpack
Wednesday night at the gardens
Cheers with my sweet mother in law at the gardens

I have gotten to play with Eva June some afternoons. So fun. 
The many faces of Eva


It's been a great summer so far. Our summer vacation is 2.5 weeks away and then it's 3 weeks off for me before I am back to work!

No comments: