Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I had so much fun on Halloween this year. I was able to see most of the kids in costume and spend some time trick or treating with them. I wore a little costume of my own just to keep things interesting. They were just old enough to get it and it was so fun to watch them race door to door. For some reason I loaded the pictures in backwards order so it goes from the end of the night to the beginning...

Dane and I went over to see Tom's sister's and her son, Connor. The two are absolutely adorable together. They will be walking down the aisle together at our wedding next year.
Dane was so excited he ran from door to door!
When we got home he and Claire immediately started digging through their candy.
All the cousins waiting at the door.
Big and Little brother
Me and some of my favorite kiddos
Dane, the little monkey
Claire was a sweet little witch
One more shot of everyone in costume
What a great Halloween, but we really missed Joe. He was definitely the cutest duck I've ever seen.

No comments: