Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yummy Eats

Lately I have been loving to cook. I realize it is time consuming and really annoying at times, but I love sharing and/or consuming my finished product. Below are some yummy treats I have made in the last week.
These are bite sized s'mores. Everyone loves a s'more and these are just like the campfire favorite but without a campfire. They are pretty simple to make too! This is what they looked like before I dipped them in the chocolate to finish.
Ingredients for s'mores: graham crackers, butter, powdered sugar, hershey bars, marshmellows, and chocolate almond bark. The hardest part of the recipe: getting the little things out of the muffin tin.

These are bite sized peanut butter brownies. The first time I made these I used Gharadelli chocolate brownie mix. It was delicious but it was so moist and very hard to remove from the muffin tin. This time I used regular fudge brownie mix. You just fill these little brownies with soft creamy peanut butter and dropped a few chocolate and peanut butter chips on top. Yum.
Ingredients for brownies: brownie mix, oil, egg, peanut butter, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips.

The finish products:
These treats were a HUGE hit at Tom's family Thanksgiving dinner. I felt like Betty Crocker :)

On Friday night I made sushi at home with Lara. It was nothing special but so yummy for something I generally reserve for a meal out. We made sushi rolls with cream cheese, tuna filet, and avocado. Incredibly yummy.

No comments: