Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review


I am so excited to write this year in review because it truly was the best year ever. I had a great 2012 with wonderful people by my side. As 2012 began Tom and I anticipated our wedding. Last New Years we weren't even halfway through our engagement and I remember being mostly finished with wedding planning. I thought the year would go so slowly, but with a few exciting events (both anticipated and surprise) the year flew by. You will notice that the wedding was a focus of the year, but it was an amazing year overall. Thanks to everyone who helped make this year special. Cheers to 2012 and here's to 2013! 

Second Row at the Blues Game
This has become a yearly tradition for us!
Hopefully they start playing soon so we can see another game in the all inclusive seats.

A BIG and unexpected move
Started Super Bowl Sunday and new house close date was March 8
After a few major issues with the upstairs neighbor it became clear it was time to get out of the apartment.
First the pod got packed 
Then the pod got moved and to the house "under contract"
Then closing day came and we had our new house! 

Spring Break with MBU Lacrosse
The day after we closed on our house I went on spring break with the team.
We spent our time in Georgia and in Hilton Head, SC. It was lovely.
House Warming Gathering 
After we got a LOT of work done in our new house we hosted a party for our families. 
 Frost Birthday Fun Day
what a fun tradition we have started for their birthdays.
Last year we did a scavenger hunt starting at their house.
After many activities we ended the day with bowling
 Backpacking Trips
We went on many hiking and backpacking trips.
This is Tom in Hawn State Park
 Babies are born!
Baby Trey was born on June 13 to my brother, TJ, and sister in law, Ashley

Baby Eva June was born on June 9 to Tom's sister, Kate, and brother in law, Steve

Eva June is so pretty
Baby Trey had LOTS of hair
He is so tiny here. He is such a big sweet boy now 
she IS such a cutie AND so big now
 Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
Tom cut off some jean shorts got a mullet and went floating.
I'm so proud of him.  
my lovely Matron of Honor hosted a beautiful weekend
the group at the winery
Wedding Showers
with my sisters at a wedding shower
with Tom after my shower with his family
with mama at her house after my shower she hosted
House Updates
While we did many many house updates this year one of my favorite was our new door.
I seriously think it totally changed our home. 
 Bridal Luncheon
My mom hosted a great luncheons with sisters old and new! 
My moms
 Last Backpacking Trip as Rau and Mueth
We went backpacking a week before the wedding.
It was freezing but such a wonderful way to get away.
We immediately built a campfire and worked on our wedding playlist.
 WEDDING TIME

Rehearsal Day with Sisters
Traditional lunch at The Women's Exchange with my sisters and mom.
Rehearsal 
my lovely bridesmaids
with my fiance at our rehearsal dinner
my sweet fiance makes a toast at our rehearsal dinner
 Wedding Day
After a run and walk we started the day with Starbucks
at the hair salon with our Starbucks- labeled cups! 
last picture before I saw my groom for the first time! 

my sweet and beautiful bridesmaids
such a fun fun day 
absolutely so excited!  

last photo of the night

 Honeymoon in Costa Rica
one evening at the resort bar
Day Trip to Nicaragua
Nicaragua

what a fun trip with my favorite person

Spinning Instructor at Crush Cycle
I started teaching spinning at my friend's cycle studio. It's been SO fun!

Thanksgiving Day
Baby Trey at Thanksgiving
Our first Thanksgiving


It was so warm we went biking on Thanksgiving Day. SO FUN! 

Cut Down our own Tree


we had a blast cutting our own Christmas Tree

 New York at Christmastime 

I've always wanted to see New York City at Christmas.
I had a blast staying with my cousin and friend.
This is me at the NYAC looking out on Central Park.

Rockefeller Tree
Decorating our house for our first Christmas

Our mantel and tiny tree
Merry Christmas from the Mueths
Christmas Eve as the Mueths

The First Snow at 1007 
We ended the year with snowfall! What a beautiful site. Our first snow day in our new house.

2012 was truly wonderful. Here's to an awesome 2013 with my best buddy and all my other family and friends! 

No comments: