Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Ever So Strong Little Man

Ever since I can remember my little man, Trey, has always been a rough person to sleep with. He snores, he kicks, he hits, he even cries out in his sleep. I love the little guy dearly but it has always been pretty annoying to have him over for a slumber party. Amy and Darnel decided to get him checked out to see if there was anything they get could get done to help with his deep breathing and snoring. After many tests they determined that he needed to get his tonsils and adnoids removed. This past Wednesday morning he had surgery. I was finally able to see him at 8 pm. I was so impressed with how strong the little guy was. I am so incredibly proud of him. Check out a few pictures below of my little cutie in the hospital bed.


So proud of your strength, Trey! Hope you are going to be all better soon!

No comments: