Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

With all the excitement of the last week I seemed to have forgotten to post about Mother's Day. This year we headed to the Zoo for our Mother's Day Brunch. In my opinion it was much improved from previous years. We ate in the Living World and then took some pictures right outside. It was a fun morning together.


Below is a picture of me and my godson, Dane

Later in the evening we all went to Yo My Goodness for Frozen Yogurt.

The kids had a blast eating yogurt and playing together in Webster.

Look at all the cousins!

Notice that Claire is a little red in the face from running around the whole time!For Mother's Day with Tom's family we took his mom on a hike. We took her back to one we went to earlier in the year. It was amazing how green it was from all of the rain. We had a great time and it was warm and sunny!


Me and Tom on the hike
Tom and Liz on the hike
A great way to spend Mother's Day with some of our favorites.

No comments: