Friday, May 13, 2011

Typical Tom

Saturday we went to the beerfest at Forest Park. It was all craft beers from different microbreweries around the country. I can't believe I used to completely dislike beer cause I really enjoyed this event and trying all the different types and seasonal brew. I don't know enough to talk intellectually about it, but I know enough to tell you what I liked.

Below is the typical "Hey, Tom, let's get a picture".

I smile and assume he is doing the same
I realize he isn't and give him a talking to about just smiling for the camera
I try and check and see if he is smiling while the photo is being taken
I think I've gotten him to smile
He just smiles and laughs when I realize otherwise
The brewfest was fun. The pictures, on the other hand, need some work.

No comments: