Sunday, July 17, 2011

Portland Day 1

Last week I was able to travel to Portland for my second trip to visit the Baker's since their move last summer. Last time it rained the WHOLE time so I was thrilled with the weather on this trip. I had an absolute blast and am just a bit sad I don't have my next trip lined up. There are so many pics this is just the first two days of my trip... more to come!

Sorry about the turned pictures :)

As I flew in I saw Mt. Hood for my first time in two visits.
I could also see other peaks in the distance.
Heather and I had some girl time at the Buffalo Gap near downtown Portland.

We then went to Knob Hill which is a darling little shopping district. They have a toasted PBJ stand... something to try on my panini grill. We had one with peanut butter, preserves, banana, and cream cheese. Sounds weird, but it was tasty.
Friday evening we went to the local market and music festival. We listened to music, drank wine, and watched the kids run in the sprinkler. It was a gorgeous evening...very fun.
All in all a wonderful visit. We did so much... more to come soon!

No comments: