Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Happy Little Guy Turns One

I'm a little behind on this blog entry. Last year Tammy and her husband came in town for Thanksgiving with our family. This would be the last time we would get to see Tammy before her baby was born as he was due just before Christmas. I was shopping Black Friday afternoon when I got a call from my dad saying that Tammy's water had broken while she was finishing her shopping at West County Center. Saturday morning Joe Knoll became the sixth Rau grandchild. It's hard to believe it's been a year. He is a happy and adorable little guy.

We had a great time celebrating his birthday last Saturday. I regret not getting more pictures of him and all of his adorable decorations, but I did snap a few.

Joe before the party
Joe was SO excited to eat his cake

He wasn't a bit apprehensive...he dug right in!

We had to stop him at least twice from dumping it on the floor

Once he dove in with two hands it got really messy!

These cousins love each other. hugging and watching Joe eat his cake
After it was all said and done he was wiped out. Such a sweet little guy.

No comments: