Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend 2012

It is so fun to be having our first holidays together as Tom and Katie Mueth! I truly love being married and experiencing the holidays together as a family of two is just too fun! This year Thanksgiving Day was unseasonably warm. We decided it was a great day for a little bike ride. Tom, Paul and I went out for a ride around Des Peres and Kirkwood. It was just so nice to be enjoying the weather. 
On our bike ride
After the ride I went to the park with the Evelsizer boys for a little bit before heading over to my parents's house for dinner. It was a small crew this year and it definitely felt different. We still enjoyed our food. All of us except for Trey...
Not a big fan of Papa's sweet potatoes


such a smiley guy
Trey really knows how to rock a hat
our visit to the park

Me and Tom at our first Thanksgiving as a married couple



the kiddos
The day after Thanksgiving Tom, his sisters and I went to the Urge concert at the Pageant. It was a lot of fun and may be a new Thanksgiving weekend tradition (Tom and I went last year too)


What a great start to the holiday season. We are definitely excited for Christmas! 

No comments: