Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baltimore/US Lacrosse National Convention

Every Janaury US Lacrosse holds their national convention up east. I love to attend this and get new tips and tricks to have for coaching. I have also enjoyed speaking at the convention for the past three years. This year I was the only coach from the area who went, and, although I was bored at times, I really enjoyed the weekend to myself. I left my hotel one time to get Linner at a restaurant in Little Italy. I purchased a Groupon before I went. Genius! I had wine, bread, cheese ravioli appetizer, salad, pasta, and tiramisu for 20 bucks. I ate those left overs all weekend.

Looking toward Baltimore Inner Harbor from my hotel room
Friday night was riveting... I worked out. :)
This is the view from the workout room...Camden Yards.
If you look closely you can see the baseball stadium and the reflection of the fitness room
The sunrise in Baltimore
Beauty
It was a long weekend since I was all alone, but I really enjoyed relaxing and gaining new lacrosse information.

No comments: