Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I will be the first to admit I have been a terrible blogger...AGAIN. However, I am giving it one last try in 2011. I am going to make an effort to blog three times a week in the new year. We will see how this goes. I will blog some updates shortly, but, first, my resolutions.

* To blog- day three of the new year and I am off to a good start
*Organize my photos - both print and on my computer
*The Great American Apparel Diet- This should be the most difficult. Tom has decided the two of us should attempt this for 2011. He saw it on the news and directed me to the website: http://www.thegreatamericanappareldiet.com/
After buying a few items at the JCrew outlet last week I think I am ready. We will see how this goes. I am excited to try and feeling confident in my attempt- even though I LOVE to buy clothes. BUT remember this people: I am a Vegetarian because someone bet me 14 years ago that I couldn't go a week without eating meat. I am competitive and love a good challenge.... I'll keep you posted on this one :)

So, there are the resolutions.
Check back soon for some Christmas updates and other fun festive stuff.

No comments: