Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two truths and a lie...

Two truths and a lie was the good ole game we busted out periodically throughout the day. It proved to be quite entertaining. 
This is on a moving train, the trains in Hermann are on time,
 Melissa was super proud of this pic. 
Lie: The trains in Hermann are on time. 
Melissa loved this stranger, I am offering him homemade mix which he gladly consumed, my sisters were not stingy in letting me take some of this mix. 
Lie: My sisters were not stingy in letting me take some of this mix. 
These are sincere faces, we waited at this spot for a train for two hours, we enjoyed the company while around us when this pic was taken. 
Lie: We enjoyed the company... according to Lizzie, Andy was right about him. 
We watch many, many winos fall down that hill, this is the center of Hermann that was busy not five minutes before, this is three in the morning in Hermann. 
Lie: This is three in the morning in Hermann. 
Melissa was enjoying this game of slaps, Jessie's name is long overdue, I asked everyone to look at the camera and this is all the response I received. 
Lie: Melissa is enjoying this game of slaps. 

No comments: