Friday, January 30, 2009

A cozy end to a snowy day!

What better way to end a snow day than with Guitar Hero Complete Band. I skipped bible study to order Chinese and play Guitar Hero with the Frost family. I actually forgot what day of the week it was... for those of you questioning my bible study commitment. 
The trio singing
Taylor is ridiculous good at guitar hero. I am actually a little jealous. 
Trey doesn't so much play the guitar, but he sure does look cute. 


Just for the record, I worked HARD to get through the whole song of Sweet Home Alabama. I mean so hard that I had tears on my shirt from trying to keep my eyes open. Still not quite sure how boys play video games all day, but I suggest you try complete band it's like a video game for the whole family at once. 

No comments: