Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Fact February

Nope, you're not confused. February is darn close to over - which is a VERY good thing seeing as it's my least favorite month and I am terribly over on my text messages. However, I keep thinking of random short thoughts. So, that is just what you will get. From now until Saturday I will bless you every single day with a random thing I am thinking or ... well who knows, just something random. 

Sometimes I don't understand how people can't figure out what they are passionate about. I am passionate about so many things. My life is driven by passion which probably explains why I am usually a very happy person. Among my passions are: 

*Different cultures. I love to see how people are different in different parts of the world, country, state, and even community. I think it's the greatest. 

*Kids. I absolutely can't wait to have kids of my own. I have recently become more fascinated with actually having kids, but would be fine with adopting as well. I just know that I want kids of my own someday. 

*My Faith. I love church, small group, worship, and fellowship. I love to talk to people about what I got out of my church. I love to see my faith in action. I think it's cool to see how God has orchestrated everything in my life. 

*Sports/Health. I love an active life. I love to see people accomplish their dreams and reach their goals. I cry every time I run a half marathon. It's not a huge feat for me, but I am just so happy for all the people that trained so hard to complete that extraordinary accomplishment. 

I could go on and on about my passions. Some can be shallow while others are more thoughtful. I am grateful God blessed me with an immense sense of passion for many things in life. 

1 comment:

Ryans said...

Don't forget being tan.