Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

It came in the mail this week. Before lunch today I took some tape, made sure it was real even, and slapped it to the door. Before I walked out, I looked at Nick and said, "Let's not be ghetto. I would love those tiny little screws to be in this when I get back. K?" And when I returned?.........




Wait for it..... 





Presenting................................
It's official. The name's on the door. I may have been showing up to MoBap every day since August 1st, but now it's the real deal. Here's a little run down of my "real deal" job... at least on the eleventh day of December, 2008. 

7:55 Taylor doesn't want to ride the bus, so I pick her up and take her to school. 
9:00 Arrive to work after a Starbucks visit and another visit to the Frost house. 
9:00 -11:00 5 v 5 indoor soccer game with a group of coaches -ridiculous amounts of fun, but a little intense for my liking
11:00 -11:30 Check some emails and struggle with technology 
11:30 - 1:15 Lunch with a friend at Red Lobster 
1:30 - 3:00 Eat cookies, look at a co-worker's engagement ring, and plan the spring trip
3:00 Done!  

That's it and that's all. It's a great job.  I love my job. I love the staff I work with. I have never had a day when I woke up and wished I didn't have to go to work. It's a great life. 

And no the B.S. does not stand for bulls**t (mom)... this is the real deal peeps! 

No comments: