Monday, December 8, 2008

Some added joy while I do my chores!

Monday nights I watch Gossip Girl. It's just what I do. It's trash, but I can't help but get drawn into the lives of B, S, and the rest of the crew (if you want to borrow season 1 I have it)! 

Tonight I put off my work out to Christmas shop with Liz, so at 7:00 when I got home I had no choice. I decided to do laundry while I worked out at my sister's house. When I got there Lou Lou was working on homework and Trey was watching tv. I swore I would be home by 8:00, but those little cuties sucked me in. Lou and I worked on a word search while Trey cuddled up in my lap spontaneously giving my hand sweet little kisses. 
Check out this cuteness! Please don't miss the Kirkwood Basketball jersey post practice. 
My favs... (Taylor was at dance) 

I bring up the Gossip Girl because when I got home to decorate my tree and enjoy tonight's episode it hadn't taped... no good. SO, I have to wait. I love Gossip Girl, but I don't regret it for a second. I love any time I get with these sweet little ones. 

No comments: